Mechanical processing of foundations
The milling method is used to achieve the correct profile of the concrete surface, to level the floor and to prepare it for further processing. This method achieves:
– profiling of concrete surfaces;
– taking down high places;
– removal of stains and dirt;
– correction in cases of “curling” (curved expansion and construction joints);
– surface scaling as a result of unfavorable atmospheric influences;
– removal of old coatings and paints – epoxy, thermoplastic, markings, adhesives and others.
Milling is also well suited for roughening concrete surfaces and achieving a non-slip finish, making it possible to cut channels in concrete ramps, walkways and loading docks. This is done by configuring the milling or cutting tools on the drum.