The milling method is used to achieve the correct profile of the concrete surface, to level the floor and to prepare it for further processing. This method achieves:
– profiling of concrete surfaces;
– taking down high places;
– removal of stains and dirt;
– correction in cases of “curling” (curved expansion and construction joints);
– surface scaling as a result of unfavorable atmospheric influences;
– removal of old coatings and paints – epoxy, thermoplastic, markings, adhesives and others.
Milling is also well suited for roughening concrete surfaces and achieving a non-slip finish, making it possible to cut channels in concrete ramps, walkways and loading docks. This is done by configuring the milling or cutting tools on the drum.